MHC 0.00% 0.2¢ manhattan corporation limited

MHC is a dark horse, page-47

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Mate sorry to burst your bubble but the market cap is not low for the stage of exploration they are at right now.
    If they make a major discovery and the share price stayed where it is then yes it would be undervalued but right at this point in time now there is a reasonable amount of expectation built into the market cap at the moment (in my opinion!).
    Mate come on, be real, what you describe as reasons for share price to go to 7.5c is very wish washy and quite honestly aligns itself with ramping ...... feelings, perceptions, expectations about where the share price should go. The only substance you have provided is a bullish gold price and additional tenements ..... these aren't going to be primary factors in seeing share price go up 50%.
    Have a read of some broker analyst reports with price targets. These set out with reason how they get a price target and how it has been calculated.
    I'm not trying to put MHC or yourself down by any means. After all I'm a holder and have been for quite some time and believe there is more upside yet to come. However, you need to look at things realistically and evaluate things using the facts otherwise you go along with rose coloured glasses on and then get all upset when things don't work out the way you expected them to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.