MHC 0.00% 0.1¢ manhattan corporation limited

MHC is a dark horse, page-80

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    For those thinking a leaky boat take a look at these SP falls in the last 10 days. Highs till now.
    MHC 0.05 to 0.04 20%
    NVA 0.12 to 0.10 17%
    ADV 0.03 to 0.023 23%

These are all the gold play stocks I hold and all due to release assays and or resource upgrades. Are they all leaky boats? Could I be that unlucky? Or maybe they have all had holders taking money of the table in the lead up to USA elections combined with profit taking as gold has had a bloody good run and is now in essence in a holding pattern waiting for short term direction.

Swings in gold spec SP is to be expected as they never travel up without retraces. Sometimes falling over 30-40%

If you are trading and feel the heat then sure sell and buy back in later and cop the higher CGT. If you are investing and have DYOR and are averaged in well then IMO the current SP movement is just a speed bump climbing the SP mountain.

There will be many more speed bumps over the comming years so I guess you have two options. Buckle up that seatbelt and hang on for the ride or open the door and get out if Mountain climbing is not for you.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.