LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

MHEV most efficient way to reduce CO2, page-97

1. 6,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    I have clearly explained the threat I believe is posed by mild fake hybrids: Because they do not create any significant new REE demand, they are not additive to anything and they will certainly weaken demand for EVs if they are subisidized.

However, I am willing to accede to the fact that it now seems quite unlikely that any government will ever encourage mild fakes existence by subsidy. So they are relelgated to nothingburger status. But they are not just a piss-poor stopgap, they are enablers and policy-writers have not been fooled by them yet and so it is not likely to be a problem going forward. Of course it is still a problem that Big Auto wants to keep pumping out their beloved big internal combustion engines belching CO2 and NOX et al. But the fact is ANY size combustion engine is crap imho; there is a suitable sustainable solution to personal transpo that needs to be rolled out asap.

Mild fakes are not important to Lynas or LYC investors no matter what First Captain ausheds says. I say show me the magnets and let's do the math, but he refuses.
    Last edited by Chemist1959: 19/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.