LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

MHEV most efficient way to reduce CO2, page-98

1. 6,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Your endlessly-repeated claims about the Great Revival of a "much more efficient ICE" as part of your fairytale Mild Fake Hybrid Revolution remain unsupported by you and unworthy of posting on this forum. Do you have any support for your silly statements claiming ICE research will result in "much more efficient ICE"? No, you do not, because any such "much" is misleading nonsense. Not to mention, Big Auto has in some instances publicly walked away from any further ICE research. I think VW claimed they were dropping internal combustion research, but we all know how much their claims mean.

OTOH, I and many others have promulgated significant support for the essential electric personal transpo future by documenting the rapidly-improving efficiency, sustainability and cost-competence of BEVs.

BOTTOM LINE: There is no room for internal combustion engines, but we have to make some room until BEV batteries are being built fast enough. But as soon as that happens, off with the head. And the cam and crank, too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.