MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

mhl has a paved road forward to sp heaven now.

1. 10,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2515
    Alls cool the chart was starting to look like the Himalayas and the Himalayas have some valleys but MT Everest is on the horizon and we are getting closer every day to the big assault on the MOTHER LOAD and blue sky climbing .

MHL has gapped up beautifully the last few weeks with steady accumulation on most of the red days with a green finish on nearly all of them ,some dumpers today putting shares into better hands IMO .

When this baby runs she will run hard all the signs are there ,JV news ,great prospects ,good management , hot spotlight on area of operations ,very active neighbors in CIG that are kicking goals in hydro carbons ATM.
    The next few weeks will tell the full story on MHL and a very profitable story it will be for holders cant wait for the golden egg with MHL and the new top twenty list i bet i wont be alone in the new blood and the way it,s been accumulating of late with my 24.5 mill now i don't think i will have top billing sure will be interesting to see , and i wouldn't be surprised if we got a major share holder Ann any time soon this news could all so make MHL have another day in the sun good things as a rule come from high Vol given Patience :)Hold em tight $$$$$$$$$$ for the loyal :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.