MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

Hi MHLer’s, What a change a day brings when you have some...

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hi MHLer’s,

What a change a day brings when you have some information provided.

It is noted; at this stage until the JV is signed and a check is deposited we are still in the air.

But then again we have to look at the Capping that was going on today.. The way the bids came in on both sides to provide a band in which it was to trade .

I know it wasn’t GB with all his 10’s of millions as he is not near a computer at the moment..

So this begs the question who and why? Are we on HC the only ones that are following this story or is there other parties that are getting ready to spring the trap once the gates are opened.. i.e a broker or two?

The other interesting point this announcement brings up is that the boys have indeed been busy. In that the NETWORKING that is required to stitch up deals, players and working relationships that are needed to get a cash strapped company up and running..

Speaking from my own experience in the States when we were in the process of courting Venture capitalists. It was a full time job going out to lunch and meetings. It was a wonder any other work got done.. that is why we were working almost 24 hrs a day.. and most of the development was done at night.. ( the company got a US4m life line and was sold a few years later for US50m). These contacts were provided by companies much the same as "OIL ADVISERS".

so this brings me to the point that MHL seems to be nearing..

Going through the Sentry accounts we find them fully gearing up to take on the work that is coming their way. I.e in new management and and support crew. This can only bode well for MHL and the Farm out.. so this brings me to the point I would like to make on OIL ADVISERS PTY LTD.

To my way of thinking, it is a smart move by MHL to SUB-CONTRACT out to a team like OIL Advisers, parts of the networking that may be required to move towards growing the company FASTER then relying on leads generated by ones own efforts..

Basically, a case of they know the money is coming in the door from one area. So this leaves them free to expand on the other fronts that they are working on, while not being tied down to precious time wasting in Meet and greet of prospective Money providers. Almost like a check and balance a the front door before they go in to serious conversations with any other parties..

Yes, It is noted that dilution is a concern and there are going to be bumps and grinds on the road.. but Jezz once the JV is done, where else can you get an entry in to a Global player at such low entry points?

O by the way.. if you really want to be scared of how it may go.. I point you to the last pages of Sentry’s quarterly accounts, have a read of the risk they have to put in to the accounts to cover themselves from US litigation.

To my mind the scene is set for this little play to move on to the next stage..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.