MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

mhl update from yesterdays meeting with jv

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All,

Disclosure: I have no knowledge of price sensitive information. The information below is an update for the MHL board. If anyone wants to verify said information you can ring the company.

Spoke with Jon today.

2. The meeting with the unnamed J/V partner that will takeover the HoA from MEDINA went very well. They are keen and ready to move forward with the projects.

3. Jon has spent the day with the solicitors finalizing the documentation. Once that is completed then the Board will sign-off on the documents.

4. Barring any unforeseen problems MHL will have an announcement out no later than month end explaining the details of the J/V and an update on all the projects including the Uranium.

5. All indications seems very positive.

6. Caveat we will need to see an official MHL announcement to validate the above.

7. BTW Jon has confirmed that the unnamed J/V partner that I had located in my search of the SEC records was the correct one. I will not name the company because IMO that should be announced by the company. What I can say is that from all indications from my research the company is cashed-up and ready to move forward with all of their projects starting in Jan. 2008.

Again if anyone wants to validate the above please ring the company.

Cheers,
    Brantley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.