MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

Without taking the piss out of anyone , where is MHL going next...

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Without taking the piss out of anyone , where is MHL going next few days weeks, having the announcemt so late in the day stifffled the running ability for the day,will we see it settle at .007 or will it test higher, i did see a chart earlier, wondered how the chart interperrets the next few days.

Is my first foray into an oil spec, and only bought in as a result of CFE investment , am a big TS and CFE fan, so on a large learning curce here, if they were digging it out the ground, i would be ok.

Are the logistics of getting product to market a large issue, does it go by pipeline or tanker. I ask because i genuinly do not know.

I know why i bought to start with now i must decide if its long term or take my profit.

Out of 10 , how would u rate this find is it a 3 or is it a 7, again i ask as i am unsure.Before anyone suggests go research elsewhere, trust me i am , i also do value information gained in HC, FIRST TO ADMIT YOU DO NEED GO CONFIRM FROM OTHER SOURCES.

I am sure others ask the same questions as i do, and in advance i thank you for your answers, we all had to start somewhere.

DP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.