VYS 2.56% 38.0¢ vysarn limited

Quite correct Alan and as we have noted before they now continue...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Quite correct Alan and as we have noted before they now continue to state $8m and not the $8.6 they originally quoted .

Once before I asked the question about the relationship between the company and the IP holders but it was seen as being negative and nobody wanted to answer the question . We hear plenty of what Frank is doing but other than the statement about a continuing association with the company , from almost a year ago , we never hear anything about the other IP holder , Peter Robertson . If there is an ongoing association , as was stated , why the absence of any comment , especially now when you would think a metallurgist with his association to the process would be essential ? As best I can tell he is the only one with any qualifications in this field associated with the company . Perhaps he is being utilised but it would be nice to know that is the case ... and not that he is off developing some other process .

Did the whole shipment of Al80 go or just the first couple of containers ? Does anyone know , the announcement could be read a number of ways .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $159.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 38.0¢ $180.6K 456.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3981 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.