VYS 3.85% 50.0¢ vysarn limited

mhm – further geelong plant performance info, page-27

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    What I would like to know is how they came up with the $8.6m forecast in 2010 originally , and the only amendment has been a drop down to $8m .

I believe it was originally something like $14m , but that was gross before the JV expense .

Despite this I just cannot see how manthe board has been able to stick to the original forecast without breaking it down considering the various changes that have occured since the original forecast.

These include factoring in sales of al 80 under the "agency terms" opportunity they have , delays in the saly crystalization equipment, the various pondage issues, and now the information regarding the gases for part treated salt slag.

Surely more disclosure around these forecasts would be appropriate , what if the Australian landfill is not as simple to process as envisaged ? What happens then .

If you dont think it is possble , consider what else has occured, and look at the US as an indicator , the SSM trials on landfill were not as anticipated.

Dont want to go over to much old ground

But just how is the $8m EBIT split up between al80, salt salg , landfill , as a result of the crystalization plant etc ...excuse my ignorance on the technicals, I am a simple person who jut likes to see the numbers to understand if it is a realistic forecast or a hope target .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.