VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

mhm agm thoughts - a ttc view, page-14

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Reminds me another key thing forgot to mention - Frank was answering questions related to the prices likely to be achieved for contract work in the US, the possibility of increasing those contract fees both there and here due to our negotiating power as sole provider and the future threats from copy-cat providers emerging.....

In my words he communicated that we would do ourselves no-favours by using our position to the detriment of our business partners/customers - if we are seen to be fair and reasonable, reliable and commercially attractive then we basically secure our position and allow the larger industry to "pull" us into a larger role - targeting the whole of US salt slag business if we get a head start, build the right relationship and don't create a financial or other motive for Alcoa etc to seek another solution/provider then we will remain as the market leader in our field.

Basically - once we have the work it is ours till we stuff up the relationship. Struck me as v.wise words - The whole of Newcastle operates this way - very hard to break into large contracts once secured and not ruined by petty price gouging or poor delivery. The same approach used for large Silica companies.....

We are in very good hands here and I came away seeing how the goal of being a dominant player in the secondary al industry world-wide could come about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.