VYS 0.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

trouble with this company is that it has too much going on -...

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    trouble with this company is that it has too much going on - sydney preso mentioned the thomas creek prospects as potential to be world class, but basically put in the hold drawer as the AL business is all encompassing atm. Silica also a company maker but already discussing spin offs co once developed. At the end of the day these prospects however good are going to be overshadowed by the elephant in the room.

Entering the US market and picking up 20% of that market with the first plant.....still blows me away that this fact is seemingly ignored by the ASX. Management is right not to chase another 5-6 plants across europe,canada and sth africa despite the demand. Just do this next one and we go up 300%, then roll out another 2 to repeat, then perhaps 2 more in the US and one in both canada and europe.....will keep em busy counting their fortunes for 10 years without digging a hole for the copper.

Suspect deep down tho that Frank would like another crack at a copper mine.....so doubt we'll see that one just given away like the africa gold project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $28.80K 101.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.