VYS 1.69% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

Sorry for creating confusion but from my understanding and I...

1. 27 Posts.
    Sorry for creating confusion but from my understanding and I asked Ben the question. The initial contracts that we are negotiating are for tolling only and we probably won't be keeping any product not even the NMP. ( i realise no contracts have been signed.)

The NMP technology has not even been commercially proven yet and may not be for a while. ( Don't take this as a downramp it is the facts. i believe it will come on line and add revenue but may still be a way off.)

Ben implied and i was very impressed with his way of thinking that MHM could enter the market most simply in US with tolling contracts. The value add will start from there once we are up and running and have a better feel for the market.

I am only presenting what i believe to be the facts as Ben explained it. To me this gives a value of where we will be in 12 months from a profit perspective. As we get a further 12 months down the track MHM will be able to continually decide what is the best direction in regards to maximising profit and minimising risk.

There is huge upside for this company but we need to be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $60.59K 201.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111168 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 249535 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.