VYS 0.00% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

mhm america figures, page-34

1. 864 Posts.
    hi damionoc,
    "The NMP technology has not even been commercially proven yet and may not be for a while. ( Don't take this as a downramp it is the facts. i believe it will come on line and add revenue but may still be a way off.)"

But the April quarterly specifically stated that the company is negotiating contracts for the sale of Alox 80, which is produced by value adding NMP. They've been referring to contract negotiations for NMP since January.

In the 4th May announcement they wrote:
    "MHM acquired the Geelong facility from Sims Aluminium in January 2010. Since that time MHM has built a new
    salt slag processing plant, an aluminium dross processing plant, and an aluminium oxide processing plant on
    this site
    . The dross plant has been operating since January this year and both the salt slag and aluminium oxide
    plants are now in the commissioning phase with production planned for June this year"

The company announcements do not align with the idea that the NMP tech is a long way off and unproven. It hasn't yet been used to generate income, but that's a different issue.

If MHM go to the trouble of developing NMP technology but then, in the U.S, their biggest market, give away the material to which they apply the tech and also reduce their processing fee, anyone would be entitled to question their commercial intelligence. I find it very difficult to believe that they will do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 32.0¢ $26.27K 82.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16477 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 48890 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.