ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Well we might like to think that ESI's Coldry is better than...

1. 215 Posts.
    Well we might like to think that ESI's Coldry is better than Exergen's process, but according to Exergen's website they have secured some pretty impressive cornerstone investors

See http://www.exergen.com.au/exergen_news.php?article=2

"This week, Japans ITOCHU Corporation has joined Indias Tata Power and Australias Thiess and Sedgman as a cornerstone investor in the company and its technology. Exergen, along with its partners, plans to develop a 12 million tonnes-per-annum export-focused commercial coal-processing plant to be completed by 2014 through an investment of AU$1billion. The preferred site for this plant is Victorias Latrobe Valley"

Further down the same page there is mention of a pilot plant

"Both the Australian and the Victorian Governments have recognised the importance of low emissions coal technologies to Australias future, and Exergens technology is one of the leaders in this field. Federal Minister for Resources and Energy, Martin Ferguson, visited Exergens pilot/demonstration facility in Tasmania last year where he noted This technology has significant potential for Victoria in particular, the Minister said."

I have hopes for my holding in ESI, but we need to keep in mind that White Energy and Exergen are also trying to do similar things and these two are not on life support from La Jolla

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062233 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11561026 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.