ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I have been studying this ESI and MHM for some time and I see a...

1. 7,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    I have been studying this ESI and MHM for some time and I see a number of similarities and differences.

a) Both have cracked what seemed to be an insurmountable technical problem. MHM in pocessing Aluminium slag, ESI in converting low value bown coal to high value black coal with out self ignition. There have been many attempts at cracking these problems worlwide MHM and ESI have cracked the problem.
    b)Firtly both have a technology with an environmental benefit that can at first be little understand but well wothwhile to spend the time.
    c) Both have a working pilot plant that have demonstrted the technology.
    d) Both have found one customer and ready to roll out big time.
    e) Both are add on to existing operations/plands. Although both could function independetlu. ESI needs a heat source which my not belong to the coal supplier or even plant owner.
    f) Both MHM and ESI have follow on technologies that are about 1 year away before implementation. MHM in treating NKP , ESI in MATMOR.

The main differences;
    a) ESI is still at base value. It has yet to have its first big breakout in price. Market cap around $20m(?) where as MHM around $120m.
    b) ESI has ponentially a much bigger potential market. In short just about every brown coal power station in the world.
    c) ESI's technology is patenable and patented.
    d) ESI is targeting China where early evidence ssuggest market barriers will soon crumble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 18730456 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11265065 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.