VYS 1.04% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

GO. Putting you on ignore doesnt prevent me from reading all...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    GO. Putting you on ignore doesnt prevent me from reading all other drivel. I have been supportive of both your and firsova's opinion in the past. I may have not agreed but like to hear the other side. That being said, its getting to a point where everyone is being distracted. Why are we here? My opinion is that is common place for great minds to discuss, speculate and share information gathered on a stock. You have been around this thread for months. Why bother? Honestly why? Do you not have some better to do with your time other then antagonising others?

Obviously there are a lot of bullish followers of MHM. You are not one of them. Having said that, why post if its not welcome? Why waste your time. Honestly I would rather you hosts a blog with your comments and finding. I would be happy to read, But this thread isnt for you. You dont hold or short so have nothing to gain.

I honestly believe your efforts and time can be of better use, you seem intelligent. Maybe direct you efforts somewhere they are appreciated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.