VYS 3.13% 33.0¢ vysarn limited

These results are very exciting to me. I have researched many...

1. 227 Posts.
    These results are very exciting to me. I have researched many types of copper plays and have invested in some of those. While these results do not give any concrete information yet (the assays will provide that), the indications are very exciting. VHMS (otherwise known as VMS) is the type of mineralisation that SFR has. It is an important aspect that good copper reserves require that some significant thermal or geological event has occurred to create the copper deposit. Nothing beats volcanic activity in those regards. Visible chalcopyrite is good, it means there is definitely copper there and over those intersection widths is extremely promising.

As for the silica. Since the plan is to mine DSO silica/quartz, then 15m thickness is quite good. Remember the costs associated with DSO is a lot less than conventional ore crush and extraction processing. I know the problem is we have no way to value this until the company releases information on the deal. Patience is required and just remember once the deal is announced the market can add that value to the MC of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 32.0¢ $1.258M 3.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29554 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 13548 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.