VYS 0.00% 33.0¢ vysarn limited

Unsure DT, would be great to hear others probable UPSIDE if I...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Unsure DT, would be great to hear others probable UPSIDE if I have missed anything. Anything more to add TTC, Invest Egate, or other LTers whom been touting for the last year or so. To the benefit of any HCers that listened.

Looking forward to an Update very soon. Ben not answering my lengthy Q&A's to comment on due to his relocation I gather. Hitting the ground running in the US is a good thing for our US SSC and Alcoa deals. I gather the next Alcoa deal will be for Alcoa USA, as opposed to worldwide as the next step.

PLUS Ben made it very clear to me before he left that if he felt that there would be ANY issues with completion of upgrade he would not leave. Yet naturally we all want to hear the council approval of the Ponds very soon for added confidence. This may give investors and traders more confidence to load up at Plant 1 income levels and above. Hopefully adding rightful upside of OS expansion based on huge forward earnings in years to come- indefinately.

A rerating must occur upon the completion of the Upgrade and the added confidence it gives for ALU Exec's worldwide the opportunity to come visit the full solution in action.

Just as 90c was supported by many of us LT holders a few weeks ago I feel 1.1 will be supported and improved upon until positive news. Then it is based on the positive news.

At some stage more than fair value for local income must be applied when OS expansion is so much more of the market. PLUS we retain 100% of every dollar OS as most will know.

This is important for new investors to crasp this concept. We must pay 40% royalties on the Alcoa and SSC contracts only within Aussie. Outside Aussie we retain every single dollar.

Therefore as I have always stated the current SP must be based on only 60c Plant 1 income now value (under priced) and 60c OS expansion probability. Aussie revenue discounted approx. 50% IMO. OS expansion priced only in the relm of a dream- Lol at approx 95%+ discount on future revenue.

Thus my high multi bagger prediction of the current value of OS expansion, based on discount. Double to triple bagger on the priced in fair value for Aussie... IMO.

This play really has the look and feel of 'only a matter of time'. Somewhat like ADO, SSN and many others have had in recent times.

Cheers JAY

[url=http://www.hotcopper.com.au/fav_userAdd.asp?favuid=157921] ADD JAY. [/url]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 32.5¢ $6.67K 20.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1501 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 72380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.