VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

Yes, when this hits MC of 80-100 mil it will then get the...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Yes, when this hits MC of 80-100 mil it will then get the attention of Fund Managers. As the future is far brighter than 1 single plant producing only 8.6 mil pa. The experienced fund managers will see this.

I agree in principle with the valuation, yet it will all take time to happen. We have time, and we can enjoy the attention the company gets worldwide over the coming year IMO.

To gain more attention they should start alocating a Divvie half yearly. This will really attract the money on the sidelines.

This is a stock I feel is relatively low risk to average up on. I just missed another lot at 57c at end of trade. Staring in the 30s then averaged down in the teens, now 30s, 40s and 50s again.

Consolidation over 60c should be achieved tomorrow.

I still think the Director was a bit crooked to buy on market just before the HUGE ANN released on 15th Sep. Ahhh what it is like to have inside knowledge.

As another stated, if he sold days before and released a bad ANN, then ASIC\ASX may have been all over him. Plus many more complains- anyway I will be watching the DIrector trades on this one very closely in coming years.

Hoping they do not sell until in the several dollar mark. As it will be a life changer for some of us here.

Askier you predicted a 10 bagger pick at the start of the year that could potentially come true. As there is a few months left. You touted it at around 22c by memory. I will guess an end of year finish of $1.3. Plant producing, yet USA deal not secured until 2011 I predict. Then it will be rerated again.

Surely we must give these guys a PE of over 20 on the income from the first plant. As there are obviously many more to come and many deals to strike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.