MI6 6.90% 13.5¢ minerals 260 limited

So before I was so rudely interrupted I was looking to start a...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    So before I was so rudely interrupted I was looking to start a conversation about where we are with this stock.

As far as I can see there's been extensive drilling over our tenements in Julimar and the company must have received back all the assays by now.

Whatever they've seen and whatever they have announced certainly hasn't set the stock alight -currently trading as a small discount to the spinoff price, which was always pretty rich.

Is there any gold there?

I think it's fairly obvious that the company has made a conscious pivot to the Gascoine region to look for battery metal materials in particular lithium.

I suspect that the reason they moved DR up or down or sideways was so that he could concentrate on this, probably in the hope that he can find another Kathleen Valley!

So far all we have seen are soil samples and aero mags -I imagine there is intense discussion going on about where to put the drill holes.

A major encouragement was seeing TG's dear wife buy a nice amount of shares !

Any thoughts, cobbers ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $31.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $106 784

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 84291 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 12786 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.