NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

mia culpa

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Well with NKP, there has now officially been a week 5 full trading days of 0.05 cents or lower 0.057 on Tues 24th and 0.057 on
    2nd July 6 days (it was not me buying the 1000 shares each time to save my ass) SO Rod you were right and I was wrong. My apologies Rod.

I really thought that, with what this production had going for it a good title "62 Million oz baby" and the cast they had it was a sure fire success. Unfortunately the plot got bogged down with to many scenes played in Court. There was a moment of high drama in the last of the court scenes where the judge called our side a liar, but alas the cast let the movie down in the end. With stars like M PL AN JS croud scenes by the Beng and the G BEES disastrous lead it was doomed from the start.

I believe that there could be a remake of this classic movie. I believe they are keeping the old title " 62 million oz baby " but with production coming out of Hong Kong. New line up of top stars DC Z JJ, distribution by Gold Mountain and with the G Bees relegated to a minor support role.

What can I say Mia Culpa Congratulations ROD I will now relegate myself to the sin bin to serve out my time.

There is a rumour that the new production could be a huge success. ticket prices of 0.20 to 0.38 cents but with a big discount for early purchases of 0.05cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.