EMH 3.57% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

https://news.metal.com/newscontent/101430427/SMM-survey-of-China’...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    https://news.metal.com/newscontent/101430427/SMM-survey-of-China’s-Lithium-Industry—Jiangxi/

Long article. This is the start, mentions lepidolite and talks about increasing production in 2021. Why are we only hearing about this now? KC should be shouting about it from rooftops. It’s a game changer imo - I’ve always been skeptical the extraction process would work in the real world. But clearly it does, so I’ve changed my sentiment to buy and I’ll be looking to add as funds allow. Given the commodity, the location and where EMH is at in the cycle the market cap is low.

SHANGHAI, Mar 25 (SMM)—SMM lithium team visited lithium salts plants in Jiangxi from March 2 to investigate their new projects and projects under construction. As an important area for lithium smelting, Jiangxi currently has 7 smelters with a capacity of more than 10,000 mt, 4 of which use lepidolite concentrate as a main raw material. Domestic lithium resources mainly include spodumene concentrate, lepidolite concentrate and salt lake brine. The proven reserves of domestic lepidolite concentrate have exceeded 5 million mt of lithium oxide equivalent. Mines are mainly concentrated in the Jiangxi Yichun Tantalum-Niobium mining area and Yifeng Huaqiao mining area. The grade of the concentrate is between 0.4% and 0.8%. In 2021, the production capacity of lepidolite-based lithium carbonate in Jiangxi will be expanded to approximately 100,000 mt per year, accounting for about 23% of China’s total lithium carbonate capacity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $60.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $23.08K 82.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22148 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 11341 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.