Michael Brissenden verbals Scott Morrison., page-19

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I think they're gone . You've got the Alp ,the unions , the greens ,every inner city young person, get up and the internet warriors,Palmer , Xenophon and Wilkie hate them ,even Windsor has thrown his hat into the ring to give them a kicking . Total hypocrite that guy . The you've got Fairfax and the ABC who go off their nut every time the Libs break wind . The Australian reports in depth and with general accuracy but no one reads it. In short every time they try to do anything there's a total storm of protest inundating the media and the social media.

I suppose they could claw back some ground with a total makeover but it's getting to late in the piece. Personally I've accepted what's happening and will just watch in bemusement as the country shoots itself in the foot . I'd advise anyone who hasn't done so yet to try to shore up your financial situation because it isn't going to end up pretty when they hand the keys to the asylum to all the loonies,the vast majority of whom are in total denial about the circumstances in which this country is going to find itself. There'll be taxes ,superannuation raids ,anything a politician has ever thought of to grab money coming down the pipe . Property taxes a given . Abbot's first budget proposal will look like a picnic.

It'll be every man for himself in 3 or 4 years time

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.