Michael Jackson - Leaving Neverland

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I watched the latest MJ doco last night. I cannot see how any sane person could come away from it thinking that the two main blokes who suffered abuse off Jackson are lying. I have little doubt that MJ was a monster after watching it and how tortured these tow men have become. It has also placed enormous strain on their marriages and family. People are hanging their hats on the two of them previously testifying on behalf of Jackson but after watching this and seeing how confused these two were as kids, it is easily understood. It is tough enough for victims to come forward at the best of times, so who could blame them when it was MJ. On top of that, you can see how conflicted they were because they idolised Jackson, and who wouldn't at such a young age, and they were conned into thinking that Jackson's abuse was his "expression of love". They were two young boys who thought that Jackson truly loved them and were his best friend.

As a kid of the 80's, it is sad to think this bloke is very very likely to be a monster.
    Last edited by nickyjames: 10/03/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.