Michael Jackson - Leaving Neverland, page-13

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    @kates9999 was supporting my refutation of All4one's claim that the parents actually knew their kids were being molested but they let it happen or encouraged it. There is no proof of that whatsoever and I supported it with the evidence from the documentary that while being naive, negligent or bad parents and totally fooled by Jackson, the parents had no idea their kids were being molested. All4one's claim that parents knew their kids were being molested and let it happen just ain't true.

Hence why kates999 replied to all4one "have you actually watched it"

Actually, the documentary delves right into how the parents of the two main boys were fooled and how they considered Jackson to be like a son or part of the family and always put the sleeping in the same room down to his playful, "never had a childhood" nature. And it shows how manipulative Jackson was pitting the kids against the parents.

But, there is no proof in that documentary, nor is there any proof of any other cases that parents "encouraged their kids to be molested and knew they were being molested" which is what Kates999 was pointing to. In fact, i am pretty certain Kate agrees with your statement that he was a freak and believes what i said in that "no sane person could come away from that documentary and have doubts that he molested the boys".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.