michael jackson!, page-23

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: michael jackson's little bedmates Great call Fallguy. I absolutely love the company of my children and their friends. What I could see from the Jackson episode is a man lost in childhood. He admitted that he was Peter Pan and that he wanted to live forever. The reporter soooooo wanted to label his actions as paedophilia it wasnt funny. I dont believe for 1 minute that he is a paedophile and although he is a bit whacky he also is very gentle, extremely loving and maybe too soft for this world.
    I have 3 daughters and 2 sons and it is a joy to see them develop into happy humans. The sight of their smiles the sound of their laughing is irreplacable and something I wish to hear day and night.
    They are growing up too fast and society has taught them its not correct to sleep in the same bed as their father. Although I find nothing untoward about these or MJ's actions it is a western societal trust issue.
    If you look at the Phillipines or other Asian society the entire family, sometimes as many as 10 people, sleep in the same room and in the same beds and its not totally out of necessity. Is it that they havent been taught right from wrong or is it TRUST.
    We sure have got a lot of it wrong when we condemn a man based on these actions. MJ must meet the parents of a lot of these children and must also instill a certain ammount of trust in them to allow for the sleepovers to occur. Its not just the poor kids who get to stay, its some of the celebrity kids as well.
    One of my daughters asked me if she could be adopted by MJ. I told her NO WAY, you are too precious to give up.
    I think that he said that he was really close with Barry Gibb and that he would have no problem with his kids sleeping with Barry and visa versa. I too are conditioned to believing this is abnormal but the abnormal part really is TRUST and there aint nowhere near enough of it left in this world.
    MJ has been harrassed since he was a child by the papparazzi and absolutely detests them.
    Although he certainly is one hell of a weird one I found a lot of his childish ways and attitude to enlighten me as to how far the West has gone in conditioning the mindset of adults to stop dreaming and think like an adult not a child. As MJ said, too many adults pursuing their own lives for money and raising children that are devoid of love.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.