OCV octaviar limited

Michael King CVEFirst Draft Have invaluable knowledge ,...

1. 525 Posts.
    Michael King
    CVE
    First Draft

Have invaluable knowledge , experience and skills in all forms of Ponzi scheme operations
    Am able to hire executives with creative accounting skills and beguile show pony ex politicians ( Andrew Peacock) this will allow you to make a profit from thin air into a multibillion dollar company. Unfortunately, for some unfathomable reasons some of my previous companies have gone bankrupt ,ruining tens of thousands of peoples lives .
    Am able to set up independent companies , backdate and effortlessly get a group of self appointed directors to sign off on these backdated corporate loans .
    Am currently being prosecuted by ASIC for backdating mufti million dollar loans and other trivial matters , However this is only my second experience with ASIC prosecution of failed company loans ventures . So am confident of the outcome in a court of law . After all it is only an ASIC legal team who are prosecuting me .I am certain that i can greatly contribute and grow the wealth of your company based on my vast and varied experience of the manner in which corporate law operates in Australia.

Yours Sincerely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.