OCV octaviar limited

michael king - mfs, page-7

1. 525 Posts.
    Jadel's post giving Mr King's CV seems reasonably accurate and probably does not need a lot of development or amendment. However, "Talented at doing deals with ASIC" should be added

Hi Athyrio

Quick first off the cuff draft only, am happy to make that amendment. And of course Michael King has other talents when it comes to ensnaring investors in a honey trap.

BTW I think I should apologise to your good self for the 100%correct analysis of the MFS (PIF)debacle you gave on this forum some five years ago, if my memory serves me correctly. At that time I was under the naïve assumption that the PIF was a completely independent company insured by Lloyds of London and with an Independent Custodian ,Perpetual , who to quote their own words when I telephoned them were, "nothing more than a mail postage service" . We were paying many millions of dollars in fees to both Lloyds and Perpetual solely for their name on a PDS at that time. The Lloyds insurance was of course also entirely useless persiflage . It takes a particularly talented individual( one could use some other words ) to payout those sort of fees purely to instil confidence in investors .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.