PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

Michael Langford & Ken Brinsden, page-211

1. 9,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8408
    The situation is now resolved so there is no point going on with it, but there was a person in the company that was saying the wrong thing to a shareholder (not me) and then when i asked for a top 20 list, someone was going to get back to me later, it didn't happen.
    The following day I then sent an email to the address on the web page asking for a copy of the top 20 and quoted the part of the corporations act that stated as a holder I was entitled to one for free. Soon after I received a copy of the top 20, I sent an email back to the company thanking the person for sending me a copy.

Meanwhile many people were making up all sorts of reasons why the company should not be sending one to me on this thread, including PB who quoted the legislation that I had quoted the previous day and starts talking about improper use.

XAV117, there are now 40 people on staff, I was told by a staff member, compared to the 12 they use to have. That's it, that is all I know, feel free to ring and ask the company what all these people are all doing if you wish, but I suspect they are working on getting everything ready for a mine. I didn't bother asking what each particular person was doing. As companies grow they have a tendency to employ more people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.