PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Michael Langford & Ken Brinsden, page-75

1. 2,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2823
    Trying IMHO you are just an arm chair critic who is frustrated with the slow pace of progress. Mate I put it to you that you have no idea how much progress the company has made and where they are with a whole range of objectives. If you want to find out please do so but flinging mud from your armchair resolves nothing. Your assertions from your lofty arm chair are imho completely devoid of facts and insight. If you disagree then please tell us who in the company you have talked to. Bet you can't!

I think it worth considering ML s post yesterday in which he has praised management after a lengthy meeting with them. We all know that ML has been very frustrated with the previous management team and to some extent KB I had some brief correspondence with ML yesterday and I can tell you he thinks they are headed in the right direction. I know that Michael enjoyed their lengthy discussion and I am pretty sure the PLS guys did as well. It's possible it won't be the last chat.

Back to SOS s excellent post today, I think that the management team have been on a big learning curve and I reckon that when the dust settles post BOAs and finance they will readily admit as much over a quiet drink. Lithium has been a boutique opaque market and it would not be easy imo to hit the ground running. KB has been in the chair barely 13 months. I sincerely hope that he now has his head around these issues and can deliver what we need over the next three months or so.

We are in an orphan period, great patience ie required.
    W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.