PLS 0.25% $3.98 pilbara minerals limited

I used to love the PLS thread on HC. There used to be great...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    I used to love the PLS thread on HC.

There used to be great research considered opinions and some comedy and light hearted banter.

Now it's all SP driven complaints and backbiting with conceit and self adulation coupled with self interest and jealousy.

I have to laugh! You have some of the best Chartists on HC telling you all that the pull back from 60c to 48c was inevitable when the SP failed to break through 60c on volume.

Yet few believed them even though this is the third or forth time it has happened.

And every time the same gnashing of teeth and finger pointing at a management and the hearts or senior posters. No self examination or mutual understanding that everyone except shorters are suffering.

Have a good hard look at yourselves.

The resource is still exceptional and the demand dynamic is still very strong. There is still money in the bank and the BOA will be here in a few days. When it arrives it will be a corker!

Then the whinges about management will be forgotten like they were never a concern.

What is wrong with you guys! Those holding in the red the share price normally moves back to 60c from around here. Those sitting on a profit you've shown patience to get here what's changed? Those who sold and are buying back in now, well played!

In a few days or a week or so the share price will be headed back to 60 and with luck beyond and you will all be a happy family again, slapping each others backs and saying how smart you all are!

In the mean time just remember your posts are forever and the bridges you burn today are not easily rebuilt!

Shame Shame Shame!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.98
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $11.97B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.05 $4.07 $3.97 $50.51M 12.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 135433 $3.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.99 41565 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.99
  Change
0.010 ( 0.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.04 $4.07 $3.97 3189143
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.