BML 4.76% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

Nothing to see here.HAL TURNER SNAP ANALYSISIn my opinion, the...

1. 1,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 722
    Nothing to see here.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6129/6129906-884ae664de891a8feef01c99cdc0d35c.jpg

HAL TURNER SNAP ANALYSIS

In my opinion, the fact that this news has come out publicly should be an earth-shattering red-flag to everyone. It seems to me, they don't tell Regulators to "prepare to handle FAILED CLEARING HOUSES" unless they already know that MORE THAN ONE is failing.

Now, which one(s)?

The fact that this guidance from the Financial Stability Board has now been made public**, I think** is their way of telling those who need to know, something is terribly wrong with more than one clearing house . . . . and I think it likely signals those in-the-know, to get out and get out fast.

If time was not of the essence, they would not have needed to make this public. They could have spread the word quietly. Discreetly. So, in my personal opinion, whatever is about to happen is going to be staggering. I think, they know it's coming. I think, they know it can't be stopped. I also think they don't have enough time to tell people quietly, so they've issued this . . . . . ahem . . . . . "guidance."

Thankfully, I do not own any stock, bonds, or derivatives. But people with Retirement accounts do. People on Pensions rely on those Pension Funds to get cash out of stocks to pay their pension. And that right there, is the big rub. Pensions hold stocks. When they need to sell some to put out Pension checks, they sell, their stock goes to the clearing house, the buyer sends cash to the clearing house and . . . . theoretically . . . the clearing house sends the cash to the Pension Fund.

In general, a clearing house is sent stocks or bonds to be "settled." The entity settling sends the funds to the clearing house, to be forwarded onto the seller.

BUT . . . . if the clearing house is bust, the money the seller was __supposed to__ get, never comes from the clearing house. They keep it. Hence, they failed.

If Pension plans can't get cash, they can't pay pension checks. See how that works?

I am no financial expert and I am not licensed in any financial field. I cannot, and am not, giving any financial advice. But even I, a Layman, can see the writing on THIS wall. Some BIG clearing house(s) are about to fail.

If I had funds in anything that needed to be cleared, I would get mine out. What you do is your business and your responsibility. You should consult with a licensed financial expert before making ANY financial decisions.

I have a feeling something wicked this way comes.

Regulators Set to Seize Republic First Bancorp

The Philadelphia bank faced the same problems as the regional banks that failed last year: paper losses on bonds and high proportions of uninsured deposits

https://www.wsj.com/finance/banking/regulators-set-to-seize-troubled-philadelphia-bank-republic-first-f138401c?mod=hp_lead_pos1
    Last edited by touquoy: 28/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $18.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $88.21K 837.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 139085 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 117991 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ 499994
Last updated 15.53pm 10/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.