BML 0.00% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

I can understand your mindset! I also had an average 60c plus at...

1. 11,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4596
    I can understand your mindset! I also had an average 60c plus at one stage. Most long term holders would have been significantly in the red at one point considering the share price demise.

However, having said that, silver markets eventually had to change and align with other commodities and rise at some point to fall in line with inflation at minimum. Add in all the other global geopolitical and economic issues, then you can see why it needs to rise.

Imo this is just the start of the break out. A long way to go yet, we are only just breaking through the resistance points! You only have to look at the Chinese price of silver! Already mid 30’s usd equivalent! We saw what happened last time this gap played out around a month ago and the usd price quickly caught up. So you would expect silver to hit mid usd this week for the western markets imo.

Considering the massive disparity between the BML share price and the silver and lead prices, use this opportunity and average down imo! You will not regret it Imo. I previously had an average 60c plus like I said, but that is now below 20c because of all my purchases at these low points in the past year. Be patient and await the inevitable turnaround. Good luck!
    Last edited by coto: 19/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $24.40K 242.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 236737 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 165301 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.