BML 0.00% 12.0¢ boab metals limited

i like how balanced your take isa tell will be how BML trades if...

1. 9,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3496
    i like how balanced your take is

a tell will be how BML trades if asx silver stocks show a clear technical breakout in strength after tonights FOMC decision on rates.

its been quite a varied tape past 2-3 months. the strongest stories have been usl, ard and ssl - but everything has consolidated - none were immune to the general pull back.

ivr became especially weak - but it was extremely richly priced on an ev/ag oz basis so that is likely why... if the sector bulls i expect ivr will start regaining all it lost pretty quick

if tonight is the green light for silver stock wave 3 as i think is likely- the next 2-3 weeks tell us who the market prefers, either because they have the best project and/or they present their project in the most relevant way or have made clear they are most undervalued etc

then we'll see if BML can start to catchup the fairly major underperformance its racked up both in relative technical and absolute valuation terms vs those peers over the past ~18months or so in particular.

if it does start to capture anything like ivr and ard in daily$$ turnover that would be a big positive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $37.35K 323.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 162001 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 406189 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.