MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Michael Osborne and Wade Guindy

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have been a silent reader and watching this stock for a while now. Finally decided to create an account as I feel the company has not been doing justice to its shareholders.
    Not sure if anyone googled these two advisory committee members, almost nothing significant about these so called veterans, not sure what does Advisory Committee means, are these guys just a flying around consultants to be paid shareholder’s money or they are working full time with the company. Are they Magnis employee or American factory employee? Or none?

It looks like Hoshi or Frank is bringing his own friends to mislead the market now.
    This guy Wade, if has spent 31 years in the battery industry, he must be a very high profile individual in high demand consider US market is exploding. Why to join a penny stock company and WHY not as CEO of Ford Ovel that just got $9B from DOE (I mean that is what someone would rise to in 31 years if you are smart).

Funny that Michael said he commercialized spinel Chemistry and from quick search no one produces that Chemistry today. If it is the same Chemistry also called LMNO, no one is able to solve the issues and bring it to market till date. Not sure what did he commercialized and where?

1. Can MNS publish their full resume if they are on the company payroll and getting paid by shareholder’s money?

2. Are these not related and connected to Hoshi or Frank. As company has long been hiring these part time or related guys with no relevant background and a company with no CEO makes me wonder if there is any future associated here or if company would ever build a serious management?

Very disappointed how two people were brought to eliminate company confusion, but honestly they have increased the confusion to a greater height now. This requires company investigation and full visibility to the market.

MNS should be all about Graphite project first. Keep putting money $5M or $10M in a business that requires money in Billions.

There was not much update on Anode downstream plant and the status. There should be a monthly update on that plant and Tesla deal which is once in a century opportunity. Sell that Gigafactory to someone and focus on Anode. Hire a good management. Otherwise this company not going anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.