UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Thanks for your post Springsteen, but I cannot agree with your...

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Thanks for your post Springsteen, but I cannot agree with your assessment.
    It appears to me he has extensive experience in exactly the field that UNIS has him employed.
    Probably good CEO material as well.

Michael Ratigan has almost 20 years of expertise in the life sciences industry as a commercial development professional managing product sales and marketing, customer acquisitions and business planning for two Fortune 500 companies and two European biotechnology companies. Prior to joining Unilife in March 2011, he served as the Commercial Development Director for Self-Administration of Injectable Systems (SAIS) at BD.

He holds 412,500 shares, which will reduce to 41,250 if the split is at 10:1, however he has been granted the right to by 150,000 by 1/4/21 for $5.54 and another 150,000 a 18 months later for $2.92.

Again if the Rsplit is 10:1 and they can get the SP up he stands to get 3 million shares and become seriously rich, ALONG WITH THE REST OF US.
    Now doesn't that make you fell good, because with the extremely small float after the Rsplit and production ramping, then the SP should be getting orbital long before then.
    All IMO, DYOR
    Last edited by Unifollower: 31/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.