michael smith rip

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Brave soul.

How admirable ARE these (underground) brave - who keep fighting against all the odds.

One day, perhaps HE and Glenn Milne and many others who seek to have the actual truths revealed will be rewarded - but sadly, lies and their conveyers always seem to thrive and survive better. Many forever concealed, under veneers of "respectability". The sad way of the world!

Pity in this so-called democracy - such men have to skulk around in the shadows as they do - even to the point of losing their careers and life's incomes - whilst others - the evil ones - continue to thrive and prosper no matter what THEIR murky behaviours.

I thoroughly agree with the sentiment Smith expresses in this easily found "can still be read elsewhere" recorded chat with his lawyer mate - (Harry Norwicki) - recorded at some hotel - and out today.
    Here are TWO ultra BRAVE fellows! I'd be looking over my shoulder, if I were they! Constantly!

Smith observes:-

"It's a pity that those who KNOW the truth can't then TELL the truth! -

(His footnote - too many careers, incomes, reputations, and financial goodies on the line.) Don't we have many heroes any more?

Now that very fine sentiment sounds like something emanating from Jesus - or Bhudda - or Krishna - but definitely would NOT have come from the reviled mouths of a Stalin, a Lenin, or a Marx.

Cowards Castle - an epithet for this Federal Parliament which has NEVER EVER been more apt! "Save OUR own skins" being the new motto of this Labor Party shambles.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.