michael smith says it best

1. 8,527 Posts.

End of the palaver from Rudd - on why he and Albanese (note the new "I am Deputy PM nice guy I'm now a dignified angel persona change from this leader swapping snake) - will now stop what he and Gillard have done to each other - finishes on:-

- Prime Minister Rudd today said it was "time to through open the windows of the Labor Party structure".

"Today as never before Australians demand to be included in the Labor Party's decision making," Mr Rudd said after a cabinet meeting endorsed the scheme.

and Michael Smith's comment, on his blog, says what most of us really think - (well, those still left capable of thinking, rationally! - us not at the Labor cushy public service jobs teat):-

quote:
    'I must have missed that groundswell-as-never-before from Australians demanding to be included in the Labor Party's decision making. I've heard of other things they want to do to the Labor Party. Just not the "demanding to be included in its decision making" stuff.'

If you were one of those Australians demanding as never before to be included in the Labor Party's decision making could you drop us a line? Same if you know one - even if you know a bloke who knows one......

end quote.

Seems Aussies now SO superficial, so shallow, SO "celebrity" driven - this clown, Rudd, may get away with pulling the wool over lots of eyes, successfully, TWICE, now? If so, Australia is in dire straits. I'm checking out the boats back to Indonesia schemes - for me and my family? A nice little villa in Seminyak, eh President "BANG BANG!". And a nice little pension for life. From the Indonesian Government. Us fleeing this oppressive Rudd regime - asking for refugee status. Yes, we won't have any personal papers, but you'll let us in won't you!

Maybe I can start up my OWN people smuggling business - one way boats BACK to Indonesia - Indo. Government support - cheap rentals - all food and lodging found! Always fancied being a pirate. Johnny Depp - move over.

By bye, Sunshines! Gotta Zip! Off to recruit some people smugglers. Won't Pres. Yudhoyono be suprised! I can always, instead, blame Abbott - and then, he HAS to take us!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.