EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

michael west at it again..., page-2

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Funny guy Michael West. Check out his article history. He loves a bit of a sledge. All part of the game. He gets a bee in his bonnet and he jumps right in with every feasible negative he can find. A couple of however's, no need of reminders, just been going over them in my own mind. Significant money from the power stations income. Sengkang looks to be proceeding at last with equipment arriving and hiring of staff proceeding well. Chandler's people poured over their investment with some VERY solid due diligence. These people are tough investors. HSBC due diligence over the Sengkang business model rock solid. Other banking facilities in place. Bank balance looks good.

I would say the Slipform arms length thing has some people nervy however I am yet to be convinced there is anything wrong with outsourcing of many services.

Maybe having one iron in the fire , al la Sengkang , and getting that going would be ideal.

There are a few negatives with this company however the surplus of positives keeps this one a good investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 92959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.