BIT 9.09% 3.0¢ biotron limited

michelle miller interview, page-11

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    correct Giddy..:-)...not many of us here, so need to stick together..:-)....and tolerate each other..:-)... you guys are so smart and I have learnt so much from your research and all the links you provided to different sites/publications...your time and the sharing has been much appreciated....:-)...I browse a lot on the net but I would've never been able to find what you guys find and then expand on it for everyone's benefit...:-)...you know more and cover more than any broking houses out there!...

@hectobar...apologies accepted. It's cool...:-)...no hard feelings....please take note of couple points here:

1.English is my second language so I probably sound stranger than your other blonds
    2. I talk too much and most of it is crap - we may agree on that
    3. I hope and wish you, your wife/partner will be all serious/highly intelligent/sophisticated/all brains and no nonsense kind of person....:-)...
    4.Count your blessings I will never even b your friend to annoy you on regular basis...lol

peace...and cheers..:-)

..waiting for some more good news for Christmas...anything can happen...biotechs are very unpredictable that is why they are so exciting...:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $32.26K 1.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 720804 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.