KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

Thanks Strat62.i am still one of the 0.62%, i assume you are...

1. 55 Posts.
    Thanks Strat62.
    i am still one of the 0.62%, i assume you are still hanging in there too. I am still not convinced it is a good idea, I think my motives are driven mainly by emotion...anger at the process and not wanting to be duped out of what i thought was going to be a retirement nest egg. i also hold BDI and RNI, having been in the Coy family for many years. So I have a few concerns about what might happen there as well, as the SPs have dropped alarmingly since the GEM bid.
    Did you notice Gem's an today stating the bought on market yesterday 800,000+ shares @ 70c. This might provide part the answer to your query on today's trades. So it seems Gem is trying to soak up whatever they can on market and it will be interesting to see if they go above 70c.
    I have just seen 10 buyers for 10m shares inthe buy queue. If they are not al Gem then something could be on.
    Who paid more than 70c yesterday? And what do they know? Let's hope it was JPM or UBS increasing their stakes. And let's hope they hang on past the deadline, or of course we are gone as well by default.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.