THR 0.00% 1.7¢ thor energy plc

Mick Billing to advise on Greek financial crisis...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Reuters:08:42 Friday 10th July 2015.

Mick Billing, CEO of Thor mining and director of other junk status companies is to advise Greece on its financial crisis. Mr Billing will use his 130 years mining experience and his Acme accountancy certificate to steer Greece into safer financial waters. "I can see Greece being financially viable in the near term and profitable by Q3 sometime in the near future." said Mr Billing yesterday. "I am in discussions with numerous interested parties and am optimistic that I can possibly announce a financial recovery package in the near future at some indeterminate time to be announced very soon in the near term."

It is understood that Mr Billing's plan involves floating Greece on the AIM stock market and issuing billions of shares over the coming years and a complex financial strategy (illusion) using 3B's and 5B's.

Mr Billing said "Trust me, I have 230 years mining experience and a laminated accountancy certificate. I have done this and succeeded many times before and have yet to be caught out. I have a very comfortable chair, air conditioned slippers and no conscience what so ever."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.995M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $8.625K 507.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 366073 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 15555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.