MLS 5.00% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

micki, page-2

1. 378 Posts.
    hey sunnysnake, i know from the agm they are trying for december, the drilling crew/company arnt taking on any more clients from what i understand, they are so busy it is crazy. If they can get it done in dec they will but is is more looking like jan but who knows they might get lucky:), i would be looking at some consilidation at present, which imho i will buy some more its still undervalued. The other projects are on the boil it is just a matter of time as to when they will be ready for announcements etc.

The website should also be finished soon, there is lots going on but its all timing now.

IMO i would not be supprised that bigger fish in the ocean would be looking at it now as volume has increased, zinc is and will be the commodity of 2007 as it is running out, who know exactly how much they have? 1.5, 2, 3 or 5m tons, we wont know until after next round of drilling. If you arnt in now then i think you will miss out on the next big move.

Smart bet is its being looked at for these reasons.

its like property investing which i have done heaps in, you buy when no one knows the real price, then the suburb becomes the flavour and the price is set, and everything else around goes up. its a little different in the market but look at jabaru etc sooner or later it will happen.

anyway im looking forward further announcements on manindi and the other projects which will add further value to this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $22.16K 1.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 496354 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 737328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.