WMT western metals limited

mickqld, page-13

1. 594 Posts.
    Mick,

i think what paschal said was purely out of charting context, and i believe he has no intention whatsoever.

Paschal, if you read this , could kindly share your thought to what i posted previously? thanx mate...

it's kinda of hard to see the sp falls each days, but if you think that they have the potential, hold on to them as long as you are not overweight in this, small gamble is fine..

as you can see for yourselves, there are many posters here who are complaining and cursing this to go lower each day and for what???? it's simply they would like to get back in the game as nothing has changed thus far with the "fundemental" that WMT has... why bother cursing and stay on this thread if you have no INTEREST????? now think about that for a second......

anyway, for your consolation, i know that there is one senior investor in stock market, who hold 1 mio of wmt and his average entry was around 3 c, the last time it's spiked to 46c he laughed and yesterday price he laughed, he said that it is just the begining....he was in PDN for a few cents and sold at dollars.....and he was sure in the long haul for this...

RISK MANAGEMENT in STOCK MARKET, that's we have to consider and decide for ourselves,

anyway mick and holders all the best.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.