WMT western metals limited

mickqld, page-17

1. 2,541 Posts.
    Well, just to dispute what Motoprom was saying, a few weeks ago we had this discussion about chart predictions on the BLR thread. As Motoprom would know, I have been bearish on BLR for some weeks, but I did say it would rally, giving one more chance for exit, and I did say it would find support at 19.5c, and it has, and I did say that that support at 19.5c wouldn't hold. If it does hold, it would be very good in the very long term for BLR holders, but my point is, they would not have lost anything by selling into the rally and waiting to see if the weekly MACD histogram turns upwards the risk is still on the downside because of the bearsish divergence on the weekly.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=495648#1877084

TbSanto, it still comes down to this: when WMT has that rally I was talking about, it is a selling opportunity, because you will surely get the opportunity to buy again at a lower price give the current chart signals. WMT can no longer turn on a dime price-wise. Risk averse holders or those who are trading for a living and have this as their sole income should exit at this point. When WMT was going up people made much of the fact that it could go down to nothing overnight and decried the trumpeting of risky stocks. My point was then, and still is now, that if it started to go down there would be plenty of signals and opportunities to exit. Its giving holders those signals, and they should take the opportunity. If they've fallen in love with the stock they can put it on their watch list and revisit the romance at 12c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.