WMT western metals limited

mickqld, page-21

1. 1,516 Posts.
    That was not what was said on the RMG board, you told me to sell out, cut my loses and move my money into something more profitable like RMG.

You did say BLR was in for a terrible week which turned out to be a good week (the following week was also solid). I did sell the BLR i bought at 21c (also hold some at 28c) on that rally.

I think in the same week you said WMT had bottomed out at 24c then it dropped back to 19c (may have been 19.5c).

RMG was meant to be on a clear run to 12c next rally but hit 4.1c and dropped back to 3c.

I honestly don't care because i'm not taking your advice, i'm just reading with interest. What surprises me is you continue to make these calls and tell people what to do when you charts are not working any better than those of us like myself that trade on fundamentals and sentiment.

Chart cannot predict when a big sell off is about to happen my a major shareholder or when that shareholder will stop, can't predict announcements or a swing in sentiment.

I don't make big calls on HC and i never tell people what they should do, because the market is bloody unpredictable, just like your charts.

What does worry me is the amount of power you hold in the RMG board, lot of people hanging off your every word, who knows, maybe it's you that's manipulating RMG at the moment..................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.