SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

Hi Forrest yes one of those stops was mine in BMLOB. But I can't...

1. 77 Posts.
    Hi Forrest yes one of those stops was mine in BMLOB. But I can't be disappointed as this is one of very few stocks I have ever doubled my money on and I've been dabbling in the markets for quite a few years now. As you mentioned todays blood-letting came as a surprise because yesterday saw a good recovery from the three down days before that. Who knows I might buy back in, but would like to see some lab results first. Handheld XRF is extremely convenient for ball-park grades in the field, but it isn't anymore than that. I think the market picked up on that too.

I'd like to extend a personal thanks to you for putting me onto this stock in the first place. You would've posted the tip in the ST trading forum and I agree BML has a lot going for it. That being said a profit is a profit and stops are a reality of the game...follow your head not your heart is the saying. I follow your posts and predictions and I think you have a very sound strategy for picking stocks. By the way I am also in Drake which is one of yours too and expect to see some nice action over the next couple of months.

Best of luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60751346 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17194155 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.