Micro-Caps, page-4

1. 1,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Thanks Adam, your screening and stock filtering/research is something that i for one really appreciate you sharing. And i get the DMX newsletters and plan to use their fund down the track when ive got weary of sitting too much in front of the comp; after all life is fleeting, do things while in good health. Ive also noticed your change from premium large cap investment grade stock picking focus to these exciting smaller newbies.

My watch list of your stocks only goes to 50 stocks but i know you have or did have more than that. Thats alot of stocks to cover and keep up with and as you mention maybe not an efficient portfolio strategy ideally?

The other thing , in the past youve done something similar with your traditional mid/ large cap stocks, that is rated them similarly to the small caps above.They still play an important part in ones portfolio and it will be int to know what % wise value weighting and rating these have now in this ever morphing landscape we now inhabit and that we need to adjust and adapt to the value of things etc. For example is RHC still a core premium stock for you? Many thanks on behalf of many investors, Dejavoo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.