Yes thanks from me too Adam. Yes we all have our own unique...

1. 1,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Yes thanks from me too Adam. Yes we all have our own unique situations for our portfolios. We sold down pre covid as our trust has a short timeframe now and we wanted to protect our Bull run gains.Our Trust value ,now is about the same as prior, we are happy with this conservative position.

But ive been impressed how you have made hay through this period, picking up stocks at great prices and cap raises etc too taking advantage of these crazy times. Its inspired me to get back o the horse on my own account and nibble away. Some Covid casualties though like AIA?

Looks like youve ditched re 17 stocks and maybe finally letting go of your banks, slowly selling down as you switch to newer opps? More growth then yield plays too maybe.

Re "conviction positioning and portfolio turnover" i have a friend who religiously rebalances her portfolio every 3 months be it weightings and /or performance based, not quite sure how it works and different country tax structures etc. to Aus . Gracias, DJV

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.